Sunday, January 31, 2010

New bag for me

Finished the new bag to match my card holder that I made during the week, Loving the pink, orange and denim together. I finally got to use some of the flowers that Mum has been busy making.


See told you a well placed flower would make all the difference.




Some of the left over flowers I've got for Deb to put on her covered books.

We had quite a good day at the markets yesterday, the weather was cool thankfully and we both sold some of our stuff which was great. Once people now that you are going to be a market regularly, they have some money put aside to spend. We are off to Bribie in a couple of weeks, so hopefully that will become more regular and people will get to know our stuff.

Suppose I should get some work for school done, I haven't taught year 2 since I left Beachmere, about 15 years ago. No probs though, know where they are at and know where I want them to be.


Have a great week, we should catch up in person soon.
































4 comments :

  1. That is gorgeous! Can you tell me what ply wool do you use for the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni,

    Your bag looks beautiful and I too love the look of the orange with denim. I too have been making some little crochet flowers, great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done lovely!!! It looks fab! By the way, I LOVE my new bag!!! It's GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Toni you really have done a great job on the bag. I really love it and hope you make another similar so I can buy it!

    ReplyDelete