Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finished my tote.


I have really enjoyed making this tote.  I got the material at Spotlight for $4 a metre, I liked the black and white.
It has pockets inside 
and one on the outside too.  Think it is going to be my new 
bag for school.  It did need some red Suzy, nice big buttons from my stash.

The instructions to make are here , it is pretty easy to make.

                                                                                                                    
                                   
     I'm off 
to see what else is in my blog goodies folder.

Remember to take deep breaths during the day.

4 comments :

  1. Your tote looks great! Are you taking your own advice from your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to that's how I know what to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make a tote, I went and bought material but they didn't have any webbing in black for my handles, did you use webbing for your handles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO making that tote!!! Fabulous as usual Mrs Searle!! I may see you tomorrow night, have had the flu last few days (not the pig one!). Might not go to work tommorrow yet, fairly grainy voice... Take care lovely...xx Kristie.

    ReplyDelete