Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sewing, sewing,sewing







I have been really busy making some things for the market stall.  Made some needle holders from Melissa Goodsell, some i pod nano pouches and this cute bunny.  Sewing gives me some sense of having control in my life, as everything else is beyond my control, so I find quite soothing ( until I have to unpick!)
Thanks Tyler for being my model.  This bunny looks a bit odd, but it is my practise one, got another one cut out to do.

I have been searching the net for hours as well, for other things to make.  I found a D S pouch and a reusable lunch bag that I am going to have a go at making as well

We have spent most of our holidays at home, Geoff has been working and everywhere was too soggy.  It has been lovely to see the sun the past few days and I will probably take the kids somewhere to have fun today, to enjoy it.

3 comments :

  1. They all look really good! What do you want me to make? Those pencil rolls are easy. When are we going to have a making session? Maybe it should be a Sunday. We could make cards/bookmarks etc too, check out the fete section on Melissa Goodsells blog. She has pencil toppers etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pencil rolls would be great! Have looked at her blog. Have to have a Sunday session soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa's crafts are great! That bunny is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete