I got away from the house and all the germs today. YIPPEE!
My poor overworked machine was in desperate need of a service, so I picked up Mum and went down to Strathpine to put it in. While we were there Mum bought a new machine and said I could have her old one, yes!! So I still came home with a machine to use.
I dropped into the shops on the way home and was browsing in Dymocks, when I saw this book.
I follow Nicole's blog and have seen the book in its various stages. I don't like to buy books unless I have checked them out. I have some of her patterns and they are easy to follow with lots of good tips.
It has some lovely projects as well as lots of sewing tips and techniques. I can't wait to try some of the bag patterns, like this one. Plus some great skirts that I want to try. This book is going to get a lot of use I think.
I have made a few new laptop covers, check out this one. There are also lots of key fobs that are great for popping on your wrist when you are in a hurry. You will always know where they are, how's that for a perfect busy Mum gadget?
You can see these and more at the markets tomorrow at Buderim.
Hope to see you there.




No comments :
Post a Comment