Saturday, December 18, 2010

More handmade gifts - Don't look Emma

Just finished this adorable bed for Emma for her Princess and the Pea softies.
I used two shoeboxes to make the bed structure and then made the cute canopy out of fabric, lace and pom pom trim. Got to love the hot glue gun!!


Tyler's lego collection has been running hot after he received his new awesome lego bag from Suzy yesterday.
It is so easy to see all his bits and pieces and oh so easy to pack up! Good job Suze, you did a great job! Caty has been busy scrapping her new journal and is stoked with all of her new supplies.




Some Christmas baking (photo courteosy of Caty). Yummy pistachio shortbread just out of the oven.


2 comments :

  1. I'm glad it works!!!!!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that little bed....I am sure Emma will just love it! See you at the markets tomorrow with your Stampin' Up! purchases.

    ReplyDelete