Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas shoot

I finally got around to getting some shots of the ratbags on Christmas Eve. We had lots of fun posing for the camera. I hope to use some of the pics in some decorations for the tree next year.
Our Christmas very laid back this year (thank goodness), as much as I love a big family Christmas, this year it was nice just to have my brother and his family, Mum and us. We ate way too much, swam, chatted and drank champagne. Perfect.... I was very spoiled for my birthday and received some lovely handmade gifts from Caty as well as some perfume, a light for my sewing table (which was very much needed, a new charm for my bracelet, a cute Christmas tree.


With Christmas preparations over for another year, I'm looking forward to sewing some things just for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment