Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FAME! Twist it, Shake it, Shake it Baby, Hey Mikey

This last couple of weeks has been crazy!! Our school had our end of year concert, 'Back to the Eighties' last Friday night and we all had a fantastic time dancing our little hearts out.
I went to Esk with my Mum and some girlfriends and their Mums a couple of week ends ago, where I was excited to actually use some of my new Ruby Berry labels.
I made these key fobs, that fit around your wrist.
I also got onto making teacher presents for the the kids teachers. they both are getting one of these weekend bags, which are so roomy. Hope they like them.


This little number was upcycled for one of our fabulous teacher aides, Mary. She borrowed a lady's bag that was similiar to this, and loved it. I spent ages trying to find one of these tapestry bags in op shops and was so happy when I finally found one.

No comments :

Post a Comment