Here is my gorgeous quilt on the table ready to be pinned, I was having to fly by the seat of my pants, and remember what Paula said in her post, because my computer was 'sick' for a couple of days. I have now finished it, but haven't got any photos yet, later today maybe. So tick for that job.
My living room, freshly painted, really happy with the ecru colour, decided that a beautiful red wall might not appeal to all people ( crazy I know). So I have another plan for the red paint pot I have. Tick!
One of the little purses all sewn up for C&K. Tick!During the holidays we have been to the movies, gone to visit friends and grandmas, hit the shops and been to the beach. That sounds pretty fun to me. Tick!

At Bribie the kids had a fabulous time chasing all the soldier crabs. Em and Ty spent ages making homes, complete with pools and playgrounds, for the crabs. Nate and Caty explored the beach for ages and collected crabs. The scooters and bikes and skateboards had a big workout on the paths around the playground. Tick!


At Bribie the kids had a fabulous time chasing all the soldier crabs. Em and Ty spent ages making homes, complete with pools and playgrounds, for the crabs. Nate and Caty explored the beach for ages and collected crabs. The scooters and bikes and skateboards had a big workout on the paths around the playground. Tick!
My dressing table needs one more coat of paint to be finished, doing that today along with the housework, schoolwork and groceries.
No comments :
Post a Comment