Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finishing off some projects

My completed quilt.


My dressing table all finished and in my room ready for filling. Notice my beautiful aqua walls, love them.
Deb and I were off to the markets at Bribie today, was it hot!! Thanks to the lovely Annette for my coffee, mid-morning! As we usually do, we had a wander around to see what else is being sold. I found a game of Mastermind for $4 (used to love playing that as a kid)

and this cool looking bag.
I could see Deb looking at it strangely, and wondering why I was carrying this bedraggled old bag back. Well I think I'm going to use it as the basis of a pattern, with a zip around the top. Maybe when I'm finished that, I'll give it a makeover!

4 comments :

  1. Glad you enjoyed your coffee. I think the little bag is cute. I loved master mind as well. I'll have to verse you one day! Cause I'm good but not very competitive at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think (actually I know) that that bag is well past a makeover!!! Let's not lose control of our senses Toni. The pattern sounds good though, just like the bag I have been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks fab - what a great idea to use the fringing, you clever thing.

    Can't wait to see what you do with the bag. It would be a great decoupage project.

    Aqua wall! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your blanket is gorgeous, love the pink!! Your stand is also beautiful!!! Well done Mrs Searle!!

    ReplyDelete