Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gifts and new bags

Look at this gorgeous wall hanging Deb made me, it is from the magazine, Australian Homesewn.
Check out Melissa Goodsell's blog ( the editor) here.
Look at all of the beautiful ribbons, buttons and stitching.
Thanks Deb I love it.

Finally... look at my darling bag that I have been coveting, it has been made, complete with red satin lining and fabric rose. Love it, love it. Still have my cherry fabric to use for one as well.
When I went to North Lakes the other day, Diva was having one of their sales. You know all of those pretty flowers that are $15-$25? they were all reduced to $5. I always wanted to buy some but not at that price, so I got 4 . Well that stirred my creative juices and came up with this small tote. Used ribbon all bunched up for the stem, very cute.

Trying another bag pattern out at the moment, will show you if it works out. Gotta go, the natives are restless!

No comments :

Post a Comment