Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Festivities + Birthday Celebrations




Hello! I've finished celebrating the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday! This is what greeted me in the morning, which was a surprise. I knew the troops were up to something, but didn't think this was part of it. Had lots of birthday kisses and cuddles and was very spoilt.(Which is no less than I deserve!)





I received this Pandora thong and beads, a Katrina's pamper package and some perfume. Debbie was obviously colluding because I received a bead from her too. can't see it in the picture. Love it, love it, love it..........it is very versatile and you can change the way you wear it.

Christmas Eve saw us having turkey at Steve and Lena's and spending time with the cousins.
Greatttttttt Tyler got a harmonica, he plays really loudly.

We trekked up to the Sunny Coast to have lunch at Geoff's, we had a lovely relaxed day with Tyler and Tayla having a fabulous time playing together.
Uncy and Mum having a chat.

Love Christmas and the time spent with family and friends. Wait till you see what Deb made me, it is beautiful! Next post I promise.

No comments :

Post a Comment