Friday, October 30, 2009

bags Available now

Hi all, just updated our other blog with the bags I have ready for sale, go and have a look!

Have been trying out some new patterns, some have been good ................others not so. Tried to make a cute fabric wallet for Emma, but I couldn't finish it off properly so I gave up! Have mastered the yo yo maker and have plans to put them on some of my bags.

Yesterday I put some new dingbats on my computer to make iron on transfers, check out the blog I found here, so I am looking forward to trying out that as well.

Thanks to Paula, for getting us onto the Book Depository, I have ordered some new books and I am eagerly awaiting their arrival!


My sister from Perth is over at the moment so I looking forward to catching up with her this week end. Helping Katrina out tonight by taking along my alan keys to put furniture together- that should be a HOOT! Hope there is wine!

No comments :

Post a Comment