The house is now off the market, long story, but we're staying put.
Last night we had some friends over for a barbie and a few drinks. I'm guessing there were a few sore heads this morning, because there was one here! and no it was not me.
It was a dreary cold morning here which was perfect for a spot of mooching. I decided to make the cards I had been promising for the people who are leaving at the end of the year. Caty decided that she would make some to. So she pulled up a chair and got to work.
Tyler brought his lego in and started making a fort for his pirate ship to over run. We spent a lovely few hours creating, while someone else was snoozing and detoxifying!
Here are the cards I made.
It was a dreary cold morning here which was perfect for a spot of mooching. I decided to make the cards I had been promising for the people who are leaving at the end of the year. Caty decided that she would make some to. So she pulled up a chair and got to work.
Tyler brought his lego in and started making a fort for his pirate ship to over run. We spent a lovely few hours creating, while someone else was snoozing and detoxifying!
Here are the cards I made.I've thoroughly enjoyed crafting, reading, blogging etc all day. Hope you had a nice day too.
No comments :
Post a Comment