Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sydney photos


The Sydney Opera Houseisan amazing building, and is automatically recognisible all over the world. I was amazed by inside more, the beautiful curves are repeated throughout the building.
The toilets even blew me away, curved doors and gorgeous hand washing facilities. I go and spoil it by taking pictures!
We stayed in Darling Harbour, which is beautiful and handy to everything.
Here's a shot Caty took one evening seagull gazing!
The kids had a fabulous day at Luna Park, many of the original rides are there and that made it feel more romantic and olde world.


Ever since I was little my favourite animal was a giraffe, so a trip to Taronga Zoo to feed them was on my 'Bucket List'. Tyler and I got to feed them and I even got a quick pat when they were eating. Apparently they don't really like being patted.




A different view of the bridge.
Look at this gorgeous guy.
Heading home via the sky rail.

No comments :

Post a Comment