
This is a dress I started making last December, I finished it but was unhappy with the fit. It is beautiful material from Fiji and I wanted to take it on the cruise. So a lot of unpicking later......some re-designing and wallah, much happier with it.


Caty wanted to have a bag for her to take all her bits and pieces, so she designed what she wanted and picked out the material she liked. We made a deal that she had to do any of my jobs today if she wanted me to work on her bag. It worked very well! she loves her bag even when I ran out of pink material to do the bottom and sides.

Been dashing around everywhere organising those last minute details for our holiday. Our bags are partially packed, we are off to the doctors for check ups tomorrow and hopefullly I'll find some new togs tomorrow and get some foils before we leave!

We had a relaxing father's day, with a walk and a play in the park this morning and morning tea at Brumbies up the road. The tin lids decided that these dog tags would be a good present and Geoff has been wearing them all day, so he must like them to. He got a lovely drill holder and puzzle from Ty and Caty made a fabulous tie card to go with the travel mug she bought. Mostly a nice day, hope you all had a lovely day too.
Caty's bag is lovely. What else does she want you to make so you can get her to do your jobs for you?
ReplyDelete