Hi ladies. Hope your cruising has been awesome! Well on the Cab East front, Katrina has landed herself a job as a "Numeracy Mentor" for the sunshine coast region. Starting NEXT TERM!!! So now I'll have a new teaching partner... Dani has been transfered to North lakes college next year. I am pretty sure that Melissa is still negotiating her position. Poor thing, she deserves a good post. Can't wait to catch up when you girls return!!! Oh, and me, I'll be at Cab East for a few years yet!!! xxxx
Hi ladies. Hope your cruising has been awesome! Well on the Cab East front, Katrina has landed herself a job as a "Numeracy Mentor" for the sunshine coast region. Starting NEXT TERM!!! So now I'll have a new teaching partner... Dani has been transfered to North lakes college next year. I am pretty sure that Melissa is still negotiating her position. Poor thing, she deserves a good post. Can't wait to catch up when you girls return!!! Oh, and me, I'll be at Cab East for a few years yet!!! xxxx
ReplyDeleteI emailed you guys an email to Deb.
ReplyDeleteMel x.o