


A couple more hobo bags and some small bags as well.Hi spent the week battling a sore throat and ears, with my voice going haywire at the most inappropriate times. Did a lot of sign language at school on Tuesday, buy still my throat felt like razor blades and voice almost gone. Trying not to talk much, I know...... , have been doing some more sewing. Found heaps of new sites to use for my numeracy activities and finished the planning.
Been grouting the mosiacs the kids at school have done for the school 'A
rt Show'. Not bad job I think.
rt Show'. Not bad job I think. Hoping you can make it to my place on Saturday Arvo for Oasis Party.
Toni,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are not well but good on you for using your signing skills. Rest up and hope you get better soon.
Peta