Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrap Retreat

Hi Girls,

There are only 15 sleeps to our week end!  I am going this week end to buy stuff for goodie bags..........does anyone have any suggestions of things you'd like to have. (Keep it real ladies)  Would you prefer not to have prizes and have more in your goodie bag?

I don't really know what I am going to do,  what are you going to do?  Please share if you have got something fabulous planned.

Thought we'd have frozen margaritas on party night, that should put plenty of zip in our evening or we will end up snoring! What about a Wii tournament?  that could be fun.

On the 7th August Annette (aka Blossie) is letting me host a scrapathon at the shop to raise funds for the cancer council.  Hope you can come and support it in some way.  More details when I know them.

Take care, be kind to yourself.
Toni

1 comment :

  1. I will be making some Easter tins for the kid's teachers - apart from that I have no idea. I will need to clean up the scrap room to find something!! Can't wait though...

    ReplyDelete