Friday, March 27, 2009

Retreat count down and some other stuff




Hi Girls,
Only 7 more sleeps to our retreat.  That kind of freaks me out a little.  But I have made a list of jobs to do, so all will be fine.
Thanks to Deb for doing the Goodie Bags for me,  There have been changes, hope you like.

Suzanne and Deb have got me inspired lately to sew.  I've been working on this dress for Caty and I am in the process of making a matching bag.  Pretty easy if you want to use my pattern.



I finally did my clock for my scrap room,  it is very over the top! If anyone has any thickers like the ones I used for the numbers, pleease can I have two 1's?  ran out of numbers and now there's no eleven!  Still need to tweak it a little.






No comments :

Post a Comment