So girls I thought that a good theme for our first scrap share would be SPARKLE! Interpret your own way. Look forward to our first monthly crop to see everyone's efforts. if you can't come, maybe you could post it on this blog.
Being the beginning of the new year, my mind is working overtime on the endless possibilities that could be around the corner. It is always fabulous to have something to work towards or to have little things to look forward to throughout the year, that get us through all the tedium. Maybe try and tick something off your 'bucket list' (which reminds me I should probably write that list). HH Mmmmm......
The best way to start is with a clean slate. So get into those cupboards, look at all of your stuff and work out if you really need it anymore (seriously have you used it at all last year?) and donate it to charity.
Go through your wardrobe and ask yourself these questions;
- Do I love it?
- Is it flattering?
- Is this the image I want to portray?
Don't keep your fat jeans just in case, toss them!
It is so freeing to let all of that stuff go. Also good excuse to update!
Take it slowly, one cupboard at a time. Ready, set.......GO!
See ya
Toni
No comments :
Post a Comment