Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tick, another thing off my list of things to do

Since I last posted, I've got a brand new apple laptop, that I have been busily loaded up with all of my goodies.  Even though I have used macs since my teens, I've decided to have some one on one lessons at my local apple shop, to learn how to make use of the new gadgets available.

Playing with the camera and settings in store.
And then of course I had to find some super cute laptop covers to make up to transport new laptop, I found some reallly cute ones including this reversible cutie at filmandthread.com and this at Crap I've Made. This weekend I have made one and have the other cut out ready to go.

Last week I made some really cute i-pod/phone pouches from Janelle Wind's book, Pieces Of Me.  Can't wait to receive my very own copy in the very near future, she has got the prettiest stitching.

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see which fabrics you chose. Both of those cover designs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete