Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Market Stall Goodies

Well, finally I have got to it!  Been laid up in bed the last couple of days, have done lots of sleeping.

A few photos of the stuff I have made ............



 some of the totes , which take quite a 
while to make, especially when you have to make the straps and the bias binding to finish it off.  I have still got a few to make.

these gorgeous butterfly frames, thanks to D
eb and Katrina for making the insides. I found the frames at lots of different op shops and painted them, a little distressing and ready to go.

a few more notebooks
some help from Caty.
More ds rolls ready to make.and the pile of props for the stall.  Deb and I are going to have a try at setting up today. Look for photos later


No comments :

Post a Comment