I woke up on Saturday to a beautiful dreary day. While everyone else was having a sleep in, I actually got to do some scrapping. I wanted to get back into my Fiji album, as I haven't done any for a couple of months. Well didn't I go ballistic.......there is bling, flaps, pockets, the whole sheebang.
Caty and I went to Blossies that morning and had a big spending spree. We spent a few more hours scrapping to our heart's content. My next double page, was a little more subdued.
It felt great to do something creative again, I am praying for a few more family sleep in moments, so I can scrap.
Just too tired at night at the moment with all the new school stuff.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 6th March @ Suzanne's place.
Toni xx
Looks gorgeous! The mojo must be back...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the real thing :)